[Catalyst-dev] Search for catalyst site

J. Shirley jshirley at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 15:59:24 GMT 2007

On 9/7/07, J. Shirley <jshirley at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 9/7/07, Adam Bartosik <moldovenu at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Given that syndicated search pays out as part of the AdSense program,
> > I want
> > > to give people a chance to go "Hey!" and chip in.
> >
> > Ha ha ;)
> > This is the way internet goes to money all the time ;)
> > Just smiling because I have the same on my city-bike site (will we
> > have better CTR when people know they clicks for beer?)
> >
> > Anyway I would like to see changes on catalyst site that will push me
> > to work more on all related tasks /talking is good, making things done
> > is even better/
> >
> > --
> > Adam Bartosik

> Patches welcome :)
>
> I'm working on getting the syndicated search stuff going now, waiting for
> Google.
>
> http://dev.catalystframework.org/repos/Catalyst/branches/site-notrac/

Duh, you can simply put that you are a non-profit org.  No ads :)

I setup a patch here, instead of having a search tab I just enabled the
search box as the style displays it.

http://catsite.toeat.com/

Chiggity-check it.

I'd like to get some additional style on the result page, too.

-- =

J. Shirley :: jshirley at gmail.com :: Killing two stones with one bird...
http://www.toeat.com