[Catalyst-dev] website designs

J. Shirley jshirley at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 20:21:59 GMT 2008

On Jan 19, 2008 12:13 PM, Kiki <kiki at bsdro.org> wrote:

> AFAIK, most people involved with Catalyst either use vox or host their
> own blog (Angerwhale or smth like that). I think a CMS that generates
> static content would fit the bill. No need for fancy stuff like hosted
> blogs.

MTOS has static publishing of blogs as well.  No extra work required, just
giving people accounts.

> > So, what I want to do is put together an official technical marketing
> > team.  I want to have regular meetings (weekly, I think) that can just
> > be scrum style (This is what I want to do, this is when I am going to
> > finish [so feel free to nag me], and this is what is blocking me from
> > doing it).
> >
> > Thoughts?  Volunteers?
> >

> I'm up for it, mainly for maintaining the website.

Perhaps it is time for #catalyst-site or something?  A dedicated discussion
channel on IRC would probably help get stuff done.

-J

-- =

J. Shirley :: jshirley at gmail.com :: Killing two stones with one bird...
http://www.toeat.com