[Catalyst-dev] website designs

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Mon Jan 21 10:29:17 GMT 2008

On Fri, Jan 18, 2008 at 06:20:54PM -0700, Jay K wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Following up on the discussion on #catalyst-dev.  I spoke with a
> designer friend of mine and we're going to get together tomorrow night
> and discuss over a few beers.

There were already a number of proposed designs last time we went over this.

The problem isn't that we don't have a design.

The problem is we don't have a working mojomojo for the dev site and we don't
have copy written for a new main site.

I already have code for the main site.

Can people please stop bikeshedding the fucking design and get on with getting
the copy written so we can use one of the existing ones?

If nobody likes it, sure, we can change it later, but let's fix the actual
proximate problems first ...