[Catalyst-dev] Tutorial updates...

Gerda Shank gs364 at cornell.edu
Thu Jan 31 15:28:09 GMT 2008

The Catalyst Tutorial is in dire need of updating. I'd like to put some
work into it, but it's going to take some time. It would be a shame to
have the work duplicated and wasted, so I'm willing to coordinate
updates. Since the changes to Auth will require new sample code, this
seems like a good time to clean up some of the rest of it.

Does anybody object?  Any volunteers?

Some of the areas that seem to come up a lot on #catalyst:
  Authentication/Authorization (obviously ;-)
  Not using "index" and "default"
  HTML::Widget is deprecated (switch to HTML::FormFu? Other form variants?)
  TT confusion

Other sore areas?  Comments?

Gerda Shank