[Catalyst-dev] Advent Calendar articles on the wiki?

J. Shirley jshirley at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 17:47:33 GMT 2008

On Jan 29, 2008 9:05 AM, Jonathan Rockway <jon at jrock.us> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was looking at
>
>  http://catwiki.toeat.com/adventcalendararticles
>
> and was wondering what code we need to write to make MojoMojo understand
> POD, and then format the advent calendar stuff as a calendar.  The idea
> is for MojoMojo to manage the advent entries.  It would make fixing
> typos (and keeping the articles up-to-date) easier, it would make
> searching work better, etc.
>
> Regards,
> Jonathan Rockway

I don't really like the idea of having the advent articles on the wiki.
I've been incorporating these into the docpages work, as they're better
displayed "statically".

Since we have the permissions system in place on the wiki I think it is less
of an issue, but I'd rather have this go under the static POD =3D> HTML stu=
ff,
which can easily be batched up as a tarball for offline reading.

Thoughts?

-J

-- =

J. Shirley :: jshirley at gmail.com :: Killing two stones with one bird...