[Catalyst-dev] A suggestion(or question) about exception handling.

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Wed Jul 23 03:57:39 BST 2008

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 07:32:24PM -0400, Chae Lee wrote:
> Well... using Error.pm in Catalyst doesn't depend on Catalyst, but it can
> save some extra work if provided.

Try again, please. I asked -how- it would help, not just for you to say "it
would help" again.

You talk about a nonexistant extension/feature and say it would be a good
thing, but you've given no explanation of what such a feature/extension
would actually -do-.

How can we tell whether it would be useful to anybody else if the list of
what it does only exists in your head? :)