[Catalyst-dev] Catalyst test suite

Yuri Shtil yuris at juniper.net
Tue May 13 00:55:29 BST 2008

Matt S Trout wrote:
> On Mon, May 05, 2008 at 04:48:03PM -0700, Yuri Shtil wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am contemplating to write a new Catalyst::Engine subclass.
>>

> What and what for? Maybe there are people on here who'd be interested in
> helping.
>
> Also, if you give me an htpasswd line, I'll get you svn space set up so
> it can live in the Catalyst repository.

First I apologize for top posting.
Second I want to describe what I want to do.

The current Catalyst runtime is not able to deal with event driven
engines. An attempt was made to accommodate POE but it is not fully
asynchronous.

I wonder if anybody has a clue what it would take to make Catalyst to
work with  event driven engines?

I generated  a  password using the command:

perl -e 'print crypt("$my_password",",9r-jd8,.")'

and got ,9ODYBXOZ6A3w

I guess this whould work as my .htpasswd line.