[Catalyst-dev] Tutorial updates...

hkclark at gmail.com hkclark at gmail.com
Mon May 19 17:19:26 BST 2008

Hi Gerda,

Thanks for the note and your willingness to help out.  Let me see if I can
drive home an initial update this week before my schedule spirals out of
control again. :-)  But, I'm sure I will need your help in future updates
(and very possibly finishing this one up if I can't get it done).  :-)  At a
minimum, I will probably only have time to do one form management tool in
the Advanced CRUD part of the tutorial; so if I do 9A (maybe FormFu), maybe
you could do 9B (maybe FormBuilder).  (Note: I have used FormBuilder and was
planning to do that, but MST and other recommended FormFu, so I'm going to
take a look at it and try to do that if I don't run into any road blocks --
if I do hit a snag I'll probably just fall back to FormBuilder.  I'm trying
hard not to get bogged down with this update like I have the other few times
I tried to do it over the last 15 months or so).  So let's stay in touch and
things unfold and go from there.

Thanks again,
Kennedy