[Catalyst-dev] CataMoose Progress

Scott McWhirter scott+catalyst-dev at konobi.co.uk
Mon May 19 22:46:38 BST 2008

Hey all,

So groditi++ and I have done a fair amount of work on the moose branch
for 5.80. Everything has been moosified and there's a bunch of stuff
that may be improved upon in terms of lazy loading, building, etc, but
the bulk of the transformation is there. Currently there's two ticket
items, config() compat mode that someone said they'd give and a NEXT
compat thing.

Due to the way the current codebase is laid out, I don't think there
is much more that is achievable with moose features until the app/ctx
split. I am maintaining a list of stuff to do here:
http://pageoftext.com/catamoose

I think if people can start testing this branch in earnest, we'll have
a far better idea of what's going on and what's left to be done.

thanks!

--
-Scott McWhirter- | -konobi-