[Catalyst-dev] Smoke tests - summary of things which don't work against 5.80

Marcus Ramberg marcus at nordaaker.com
Sat Nov 22 15:05:52 GMT 2008

There's also some issue with Catalyst::Model::DBIC::Schema. I haven't been
able to produce a test failure for the core distribution, but running
MojoMojo test suite with Cat-58 from trunk displays a failure:
t/c/page_edit...............2/6 [error] Caught exception in
MojoMojo::Controller::PageAdmin->auto "Can't locate object method
"find_or_create" via package "MojoMojo::Model::DBIC::Preference" at
/Users/marcus/Source/mojomojo/blib/lib/MojoMojo.pm line 99."

With regards
Marcus Ramberg