[Catalyst-dev] Smoke tests - summary of things which don't work against 5.80

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Wed Nov 19 23:23:23 GMT 2008

On 19 Nov 2008, at 23:13, Tomas Doran wrote:

> 5) Anything which inherits from
> Catalyst::Component::InstancePerContext (which is a Moose role) is
> broken. This doesn't work any more (but used to). The example for
> this case is Catalyst::Model::Akismet.

To follow this one up - after looking through the repository, and
using google code search, I'd conclude that C::M::Akismet is the only
module 'in the wild' which inherits from
Component::InstancePerContext, and that as such it's broken (given
that the POD for InstancePerContext specifies the correct way to use
it, which still works).

Cheers
t0m