[Catalyst-dev] nginx patch to Engine::FastCGI?

J. Shirley jshirley at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 23:42:48 GMT 2008

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 4:26 PM, Ash Berlin <ash_cpan at firemirror.com> wrote:

> On 31 Oct 2008, at 19:52, J. Shirley wrote:
>

>> I'm not too worried about minor patches for upstream servers, as
>> lighttpd requires a slight tweak to work properly with Engine::FastCGI
>> too.
>>

> It does? As far as I'm aware i've not patched anything in cat to get my app
> running under lighty with fastcgi...

Look at Catalyst::Engine::FastCGI:
        # If we're running under Lighttpd, swap PATH_INFO and SCRIPT_NAME
        # http://lists.rawmode.org/pipermail/catalyst/2006-June/008361.html
        # Thanks to Mark Blythe for this fix
        if ( $env{SERVER_SOFTWARE} && $env{SERVER_SOFTWARE} =~ /lighttpd/ ) {
            $env{PATH_INFO} ||= delete $env{SCRIPT_NAME};
        }