[Catalyst-dev] Catalyst in windows environment

Will Hawes wdhawes at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 09:15:58 GMT 2009

I've seen this thread a bit late, but I saw that kmx mentioned a
working setup for Apache 2.2.11 and FastCGI on Windows.

I would be very interested in seeing this, as I've recently had a lot
of problems trying to get the above working. A wiki page somewhere
detailing how to get Catalyst running on this combination would be
really useful. I'd be happy to work on this - kmx would you be able to
contact me about this (off list if you prefer as I guess it's slightly
OT here)?

Thanks, Will