RE: [Catalyst-dev] Catalyst in windows environment

kmx at volny.cz kmx at volny.cz
Fri Aug 7 12:28:24 GMT 2009

Hi Will,

> I've seen this thread a bit late, but I saw that kmx mentioned a
> working setup for Apache 2.2.11 and FastCGI on Windows.
>
> I would be very interested in seeing this, as I've recently had a lot
> > of problems trying to get the above working. A wiki page somewhere
> detailing how to get Catalyst running on this combination would be
> really useful. I'd be happy to work on this - kmx would you be able
> > contact me about this (off list if you prefer as I guess it's slightly
> > OT here)?

I have already created such a wiki page here:
http://dev.catalystframework.org/wiki/deployment/apache_fastcgi_win32

Another option for Windows is MS IIS - also on cat wiki:
http://dev.catalystframework.org/wiki/deployment/iis6_fastcgi
http://dev.catalystframework.org/wiki/deployment/iis7_fastcgi

--
kmx