[Catalyst-dev] Re: [Catalyst] Race condition inCatalyst::Plugin::Session and Catalyst::Engine::Apache(possibly other engines too)

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Wed Jan 7 19:50:21 GMT 2009

On 12 Dec 2008, at 21:37, Sergio Salvi wrote:

> No worries. At least we know your app is also fine with the finalize
> () patch.
>
> I've merged the two patches so now you shouldn't see the duplicate key
> issue anymore:
>
> http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/svnweb/Catalyst/browse/branches/
> Catalyst-Plugin-Session/both/
>
> Please note I haven't run this one in live production yet. I'll
> probably get it in production at $work only in January because of
> upcoming code freezes.

Okie dokie, hopefully a couple of people have tried this now - can I
get a show of hands from people who've tried this?

Assuming it has been at least a bit tested in real applications, I'll
review, merge to trunk and push a dev release up to CPAN, then
announce that we'd like people to test it on the normal Catalyst list
so that we can get some testing from a wider audience before actually
unleashing it on CPAN.

Does that sound like a sane plan to everyone?

Cheers
t0m