[Catalyst-dev] Proposal: C::Devel (Module::Install::Catalyst) new command catalyst_par_options]

kmx kmx at volny.cz
Fri Jun 12 06:55:15 GMT 2009

Hi,

I have created a branche of Module::Install::Catalyst with a new command
catalyst_par_options(...) implemented. It takes a string with parameters
in exactly the same syntax as pp utility and push them into PAR creation
process (for more info see short doc I have written for it). All
existing commands like catalyst_par_core are still supported.

Please have a look at SVN
http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/Catalyst/Catalyst-Devel/1.00/branches/pa=
r_options/

I know that not all of you are fans of PAR distribution of Cat apps;
however it works quite nice for me and I would appreciate if you could
consider merging my branche into trunk.

Thanks.

--
kmx