[Catalyst-dev] Proposal: C::Plugin::Session new option verify_user_agent

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Tue Jun 16 19:41:54 GMT 2009

On 12 Jun 2009, at 18:49, kmx wrote:
> Please have a look at SVN (I have prepared also some .t and doc patch)
> http://dev.catalystframework.org/repos/Catalyst/Catalyst-Plugin-
> Session/0.00/branches/verify_user_agent/
>
> I would appreciate if you could consider merging my branche into
> trunk.

Committed to trunk, about to release as 0.23. Thanks for the patches
and suggestions - they are all of my list to work through as I get time!

For future reference, please branch as one commit, and then apply
your patches as a second commit.

Otherwise, it's not possible to get a diff of your branch (svn diff -
r10418:10551 http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/Catalyst/Catalyst-
Plugin-Session/0.00/branches/verify_user_agent/ produces no output).

I had to diff from trunk => your branch, which would have been
inconvenient, to say the least, if there had been a load of patches
into trunk in the meantime

Cheers
t0m