[Catalyst-dev] C::P::I18N patch to include languages list

Ton Voon ton.voon at opsera.com
Wed Jun 24 16:21:06 GMT 2009

Hi!

Is this a useful patch to Catalyst::Plugin::I18N? Or should it reside
elsewhere? I think it makes sense to put with C::P::I18N.

The idea is that you can call $c->languages_list and get back a hash
like:
{ en => "English", en_gb => "UK English", de => "German" }

Where the keys are based on imported files in MyApp::I18N::{language}
and the descriptive names are based on I18N::LangTags::List. So this
list will automatically get extended as new translated files come into
existence.

Ton