[Catalyst-dev] Proposed patch to Catalyst::Plugin::ConfigLoader

Stuart Watt stuart at morungos.com
Thu Jun 25 00:42:59 GMT 2009

Hi all,

Here is a proposed patch to Catalyst::Plugin::ConfigLoader that allows
it to use environment variables as a built-in macro for configuration.
I use this technique a lot in managing multiple FastCGI configurations.

This is the first time I've mailed a patch, so any feedback or
comments will be welcome. I did read the guidelines, and I hope the
accompanying tests are appropriate and adequate.

All the best
Stuart
--
Stuart Watt