[Catalyst-dev] Multiple slashes in uri_for arg not being URL-encoded

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Wed Jan 27 21:07:16 GMT 2010

On 25 Jan 2010, at 13:38, Greg Matheson wrote:

> Only the first of the slashes is being encoded. See Catalyst.pm,
> line 1271.

Thanks! Test applied as r12744. As I noted in irc, the syntax you're
using (without an action object) is actually a backwards compatibility
bug...

So I've fixed that bug (sorry, this means your stuff probably stops
working as you're relying on that bug right now), and does the right
thing (of encoding only when we have an action object or
uri_for_action is used), and also ensures to encode all the slashes
correctly - this was r12746.

Cheers
t0m