[Catalyst-dev] C::P::Unicode::Encoding vs. C::P::Compress:Gzip conflict

Eisenberger Tamás tamas at eisenberger.hu
Tue Sep 14 17:23:06 GMT 2010

 Has anyone seen inside this?

In the meantime, I digged into this more deeply, and I found a solution,
that moving the code from finalize to finalize_headers in Compress::Gzip
(like it's moved in Unicode::Encoding for some reason, and that's caused
the problem).

I don't know if there are any consequences, so please someone, confirm
that is the proper solution?

Thanks!
Eisenberger Tamás (u-foka)