[Catalyst-dev] ANNOUNCE: Catalyst Monthly

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 09:25:54 GMT 2012

Greetings,

You may recall that the Catalyst Advent calendar was retired at the end of 2011 in favour of a series of monthly articles.  We missed January, for various reasons, one of which was that we needed to decide what infrastructure we were going to use to publish this stuff.

Eventually we realised that CPAN is already a perfectly good publishing mechanism.  So here it is - the first of the Catalyst monthly articles:

https://metacpan.org/module/ZARQUON/Catalyst-Manual-Monthly-0.01/lib/Catalyst/Manual/Monthly/2012/February/TestDBICWithBellsOn.pod (or http://xrl.us/bmwfzz if your email client doesn't like long links).

In due course (and with suitable volunteer labour *ahem*) we expect to have an RSS feed and aggregator to bring all of the links together in a slightly more appropriate way for docs than search.cpan.org or metacpan.org.

And if you want to write an article for us, get on IRC and suggest away.  We're not expecting anything more substantial than the old advent calendar articles.