[Catalyst-dev] Catalyst Community Poll, soliciting question ideas

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 19:23:59 GMT 2012

Hey,

I've been toying with building a online poll aimed at the Catalyst communit=
y to try and get a better idea of what people are thinking around Catalyst.=
=A0 The goal of this would include perceptions about Catalyst (old news, tr=
ied and true, old and busted?) intentions (are we involved in Catalyst prim=
arily to support existing and legacy code, or are we planning to use Cat in=
 new projects) and desires (would the community prefer new features, more b=
ut smaller releases or long spread out releases, favor backcompat over feat=
ures, etc.)=A0 I'm also interested in understanding blockers to contributio=
n (is it about a perceived lack of ability to contribute, or do people thin=
k there's nothing worth contributing?=A0 Or maybe its too hard to figure ou=
t how to contribute, etc.)

As other people interested in Catalyst development, I'd like to see if ther=
e are any questions you'd hope we could get answers from the community at l=
arge.=A0 I plan on working on this and having a beta for preview sometime n=
ext week

jnap