[Catalyst-dev] Dev Status meeting tomorrow

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 02:03:33 GMT 2012

Hey,

Since people seem to indicate they may be listening on this list :) I just =
thought to let you know we are going to flip around the regular Wed meetup =
and go for NYC time 9am-10am (UTC-4 or look here : http://en.wikipedia.org/=
wiki/UTC%E2%88%9204:00 )

Going forward we will try to set a regular rotation for the Wed meeting suc=
h as to allow for people in different times zones to participate.=A0 Sugges=
tions welcomed!

At some point when the rotation settles down I'll try to put out on the wik=
i or something a posted schedule for a number of months in advance.

I think for this meeting there's modest goals related to getting the github=
 organization running and trying to settle on what we can move forward with=
 deprecation / removal in order to make BreadBoard and other things easier.

John