[Catalyst-dev] Documentation/Wiki

Jillian Rowe jir2004 at qatar-med.cornell.edu
Mon Jun 2 13:33:35 GMT 2014

Hi John,

Went on leave for a few days and came back to excitement. ;-)

I'd love to collaborate. Anything from the github gists is free game,
and I have a few other things I've been meaning to write up. I think it
would be a good idea to have things that I've figured out from the
mailing list or stack overflow. Stuff like shared authentication, having
your model in a model outside of your catalyst skeleton, somethings I've
done recently to tighten up config files. I did a lot of work earlier
this year to integrate my development and production environments. I
have quite a bit on combining dojo/javascript within the skeleton and
getting best use out of dijit/dojo with HTML::FormHandler.

If there's an area you think could use some particular attention and I
already have something written for it let me know, otherwise I intend on
doing a lot of documentation in the upcoming weeks as I finish up a
(catalyst based) project.

Best,
Jillian