[Catalyst-dev] Documentation/Wiki

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 14:56:49 GMT 2014

Jillian,

Well there's always a ton to document :)  The documentation project I recently started is somewhat narrowly scoped to provide more details and explanation of the whys and hows of Catalyst so that intermediate level programmers can move to a higher level.  Also, the idea here is that these docs will provide a good compare and contrast point for what Catalyst 6 might be like.  So those are the goals.  The first step is to firm out the initial outline, so I'd love to get PR on topics that fit into the existing categories:

https://github.com/perl-catalyst/Catalyst-Components-Concepts-Cases

Then we can start writing the actual docs.

Thanks!  john