[Catalyst-dev] Minor Catalyst::Script::Server bug - with patch!

Louis Erickson lerickson at rdwarf.net
Mon Jun 2 21:25:30 GMT 2014

On May 29, 2014, at 7:58 AM, John Napiorkowski <jjn1056 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> Looks pretty good, any chance we could get a patch via github : perl-catalyst/catalyst-runtime?

Happy to do so, if I can figure out how.

I didn't know Catalyst was using github.  The Wiki points to a git repository at shadowcat.

I've used github less than the rest of git; what's the preferred process to get you the patch?  Their documentation suggests I fork, submit to my fork, then issue a "pull request"... is that what you need?

If so, I'll try that tonight.