[Catalyst-dev] Documentation/Wiki

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 13:46:59 GMT 2014

I was thinking about a project on top of Catalyst "Catalyst'Stack" that would basically be Catalyst but with more opinions.  In that I was thinking to have something like Packer and Vagrant setup by default, and to have a vagrant box online somewhere that people could use to jumpstart.  Then Packer could generate targets for other deployments (Amazon, openstack etc.)  Not sure were the Catalyst community is on this, if we are deploying a lot to these modernish IaaS platforms or going bare metal with custom setups.  Thoughts?

jnap