[Catalyst-dev] Minor Catalyst::Script::Server bug - with patch!

Louis Erickson lerickson at rdwarf.net
Fri Jun 27 00:33:04 GMT 2014

I think I've done this right.  Git is making me slightly crazy; I've been using Perforce for ten years, and there are things that feel similar but aren't.

I've submitted a pull request for the stopwords to get t/author/spelling.t fixed.  Trivial, but it makes the tests pass.

I misremembered what it is I've been having to override Script/Server.pm to provide; it isn't an option for the hostname; there already is a -h option for that.  It's an environment variable to set the hostname, like you can set the port number.  I've got a change for that, too.  Shall I send the pull request for that?