[Catalyst] Getting Started

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Wed Apr 6 23:49:44 CEST 2005

Where's the best place to look for a slightly more extended tutorial
than the one that comes with catalyst.

I've used catalyst.pl to create an app, and even had single lines of
text displayed in my browser after running server.pl.

Then I kinda get confused and lost.

I created a view class using TT (not what I want to use in the long run,
but I have to start somewhere), and a model using postgres, I just can't
see how to tie them together to make something that populates templates
from database table(s).

I found the Hops alpha app inthe archives, but this doesn't look to be
built using catalyst.pl and script/create.pl

Are there any sample apps out there to get me going?
--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

"This is not the greatest sig in the world, no, this is just a tribute."