[Catalyst] Getting Started

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Thu Apr 7 00:17:48 CEST 2005

On Thu, Apr 07, 2005 at 12:10:51AM +0200, Sebastian Riedel wrote:
> You mean accessing tables from templates? not storing templates in the
> db?

Yeah, sorry, I wasn't clear. Lucky you knew what I meant. You must be
Perl :)

> The glue is $c->stash.
>
>     $c->stash->{foo} = MyApp::M::CDBI::Table->search(...);
>
>     [% foo.first.somefield %]

Cool

> Cat is quite young, so most apps are still in development. ;)

Yeah, I'm aware it's quite young still, and pleased at how much
documentation there actually is, and how clean and well thought out
things feel.

> MojoMojo:
>     http://maypole.perl.org/repos/mojomojo/trunk
>
> MiniMojo (already uses unreleased Catalyst 5)
>     http://files.oook.de/MiniMojo.tar.gz

Sweet, I'll poke this and drag it to my laptop for investigation on the
train.

Thanks,

Chisel
--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

"This is not the greatest sig in the world, no, this is just a tribute."