[Catalyst] preloading stashed variables

Eugene Eric Kim eekim at blueoxen.org
Thu Apr 7 08:32:19 CEST 2005

I'm using 4.34 right now, although I suspect this applies to 5 as
well.  I'd like to instantiate a few objects when my application first
starts up, and have those objects stay persistent and accessible
throughout the lifespan of the application.  My thinking was that I
would store those objects in stash.  My question is, where do I
instantiate those objects?  If I instantiate them in !begin, then
those objects will be instantiated every time an action is called, no?

-Eugene