[Catalyst] Need more stuff for HTML::Ajax!

Juan Camacho jc5826 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 16:35:07 CEST 2005

> So if you've got something cool lying around, post it here.

This is the first time I've heard the term Ajax. Without knowing it
I've also been influenced by some of the stuff by Google and had
started to do Ajax things using XMLHttpRequest;

One thing I found very useful was the Data::JavaScript CPAN module,
where I'm able to supply a Perl data structure and get back a
Javascript output from it.  This was important in creating a more
generic Javascript middle tier which made a request to the server and
simply provided the output to a calling javascript application.   I
started thinking of this middle tier in the same way I view XML::RPC
requests.    I think this interaction can be formalized a bit more --
especially since now that I'm aware of the concept of Ajax.