[Catalyst] Problems with Bundle::Catalyst::Everything

Vsevolod (Simon) Ilyushchenko simonf at cshl.edu
Wed Apr 20 15:14:08 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have been unable to install Bundle::Catalyst::Everything via CPAN, and
I think I know the reason why. When installing Bundle::Catalyst, CPAN
looks for the file Catalyst.pm in the top-level directory of the module.

So logically, with Bundle::Catalyst::Everything it would look for
Catalyst/Everything.pm, but Everything.pm is also in the top level
directory. However, I found that my CPAN actually would like to see
Bundle/Catalyst/Everything.pm - that's the only way I've made it work
(plus disabling checksums).

My perl is 5.8.5 on FC3, CPAN is 1.7601.

Simon

Simon (Vsevolod ILyushchenko)   simonf at cshl.edu
				http://www.simonf.com

Terrorism is a tactic and so to declare war on terrorism
is equivalent to Roosevelt's declaring war on blitzkrieg.

Zbigniew Brzezinski, U.S. national security advisor, 1977-81