[Catalyst] [ANNOUNCE] Catalyst 5.1 - The train that can't be stopped.

Marcus Ramberg marcus at thefeed.no
Sat Apr 23 17:01:01 CEST 2005

Bernhard Graf skrev:
> On Saturday 23 April 2005 11:27, Marcus Ramberg wrote:
>

>>5.10  Sat Apr 23 11:16:00 2005
>>         - Updated: require latest Module::Pluggable::Fast
>

> So you'd better put this on CPAN too, don't you? ;^)

I have to do everything around here, don't I :/ Sorry, thought sri put
this out when he updated it, a couple of weeks ago :-p Anyways, the
latest version has now reached pause, and will be on your cpan mirror
shortly. I've also taken the opportunity to upload a 0.07 of the
CDBI model, to fix a bug in the helper.

Ps. The reason we now require the latest Module::Pluggable::Fast is that
if you have a syntax error in one of your controllers, that version will
actually make Catalyst die, which is a great help for detecting problems :)

Marcus