[Catalyst] [ANNOUNCE] Catalyst 5.1 - The train that can't be stopped.

Bill Moseley moseley at hank.org
Sun Apr 24 01:48:57 CEST 2005

Darn.  I just installed 5.0 last night from CPAN.

Any reason not to track CVS for now?  Need to do anything special when
using CVS (I assume not).

Any Debian users?  Do you use CPAN for installing all modules?  I went
though Makefile.PL first and installed what I could using Debian
packages.  Then it took a few passes with CPAN install
Bundle::Catalyst to get it all installed.

BTW --
$ GET http://catalyst.perl.org
500 Can't connect to catalyst.perl.org:80 (connect: No route to host)

--
Bill Moseley
moseley at hank.org