[Catalyst] Some "How Do I ..." questions

Michael Reece mreece at sacbee.com
Wed Apr 27 19:06:23 CEST 2005

Am I correct that this won't work properly with perl 5.6.1?

I am getting an error trying to install Encode::compat (required for
Plucene)..

t/1-basic........ok 1/12Unsupported conversion: Invalid argument at
/root/.cpan/build/Encode-compat-0.07/blib/lib/Encode/compat/common.pm line
119.

I think that's because of utf8 ..

michael reece :: web engineer :: mreece at sacbee.com :: (916)321-1249