[Catalyst] Problems on Windows 2000

Andy Grundman andy at hybridized.org
Wed Apr 27 20:39:43 CEST 2005

Will Hawes wrote:
> I have Catalyst installed on Windows 2000 and have verified that the test scripts work correctly. Now I am trying to run the Hops example located at http://simonf.com/catalyst/. I have created the database in mySQL using the hops.sql script included with Hops. I have amended the config part of Hops.pm (line 9 in my module) as follows (password removed):

Keep in mind that Class::DBI::Loader can't auto-load relationships in
MySQL unless you are using InnoDB tables.  This means that you will have
to manually define all the relationships using additional code.  I'd
suggest sticking with the sqlite database at least until you are sure
everything else is working fine.

-Andy