[Catalyst] Problems on Windows 2000

Will Hawes info at whawes.co.uk
Wed Apr 27 22:34:25 CEST 2005

Andy

Thanks for your reply. I give the SQLite db a go tomorrow to see if that makes a difference. Are relationships loaded automatically in Hops? Hops.pm sets some relationships up explicitly using Class::DBI::Loader::Relationship (just below the call to config()). I'm not sure if Catalyst tries to auto detect other relationships and if so whether that could be the problem. I could really do with an error message to provide a starting point. Grr.

Regards

Will