[Catalyst] CDBI Plain not inheriting table and columns

Thomas Klausner domm at zsi.at
Mon Aug 1 23:07:08 CEST 2005

Hi!

On Mon, Aug 01, 2005 at 04:37:19PM -0400, Jonathan Manning wrote:

> Can anyone provide some example usage for CDBI::Plain with existing
> classes? I've tried using it as described in it's POD, but it's not
> working for me.

I just had exactly the same problem minutes ago. I 'solved' it by ditching
Catalyst::M::* alltogether. I just call MyCDBI::Something directly from the
controller. This might violate MVC, but frankly I do not care that much
about some semantic nit-picking.

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                               http://domm.zsi.at