[Catalyst] CDBI Plain not inheriting table and columns

Adam Jacob adam at stalecoffee.org
Tue Aug 2 00:04:01 CEST 2005

On Aug 1, 2005, at 1:37 PM, Jonathan Manning wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Can anyone provide some example usage for CDBI::Plain with existing
> classes? I've tried using it as described in it's POD, but it's not
> working for me.

I kind of skirted the issue with an App I've been working on.  I set
up something like this:

package Logbook::Web::M::LogbookDB::Job;

use strict;
use base 'Logbook::LogbookDB::Job';

Where Logbook::LogbookDB::Job was a plain CDBI instance.

It does involve creating the "same" class twice, but it worked great
for me.

Adam