[Catalyst] Catalyst philosophy?

Philip Edelbrock phil at netroedge.com
Fri Aug 19 03:49:04 CEST 2005

Something struck me when I asked the Rails community about the Cat v.
Rails wiki.  It was the suggestion of a 'Philosophy' row, which I
think is an excellent addition.  The tools, when this flexible and
complex are really intended more than for a purpose but a development
philosophy.  What is the Catalyst philosophy?

Phil

PS- I haven't done much to edit the 'speed' row which was revised a
bit.  I wouldn't mind someone more knowledgeable taking a look at that.

PPS-  Err.. I think the post-deployment might need a little help at
some point too... perhaps after the wiki-edit wars end.. ;')

PPPS- For some reason the Catalyst column is rather narrow for me.
Not sure what happened...