[Catalyst] Catalyst mod_perl2 stability?

Nate Jones justice at unleashed.org
Fri Aug 19 18:54:47 CEST 2005

First of all, Catalyst is a great framework.  Thanks to the team for
creating it and letting the rest of us benefit.

Ok, now for my question.  I am a little leery of the following line from
Catalyst.pm's perldoc:

   mod_perl2 support is considered experimental and may contain bugs.

How experimental is the mod_perl2 support?  Is anyone out there had
problems (or successes) using it in production?  I looked in subversion
and noticed that it has been marked as experimental for 4 months now
(since r349).  If it still is experimental, what is the nature of the
limitations?  I would like to help out in making things better if I'm
given some places to look/test.

Thanks again...

-- nj