[Catalyst] Meios: A Catalyst Photo Gallery Example

Max Demian demian.max at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 00:38:47 CEST 2005

The best practice at this point is to have a fully functional
javascript-less/regular forms interface and have your javascript
library attach itself onload and override the onsubmit,etc. handlers
to make your page ajax-ified.

It's not a perfect solution by any means but it can be done fairly cleanly.

(Yes, it is nice to make intranet sites where you don't have to worry
about accessibility, no-javascript, no-css users etc. but...oh well)