[Catalyst] Handel Demo

Danijel Milicevic Danijel.Milicevic at rawmode.org
Sun Aug 28 18:18:35 CEST 2005

Hi Chris,

Am Sonntag, den 28.08.2005, 11:33 -0400 schrieb Christopher H. Laco:
> When it's all said and done, there's still the issue of
> style/images/look/feel.  I get the feeling that scaffolds are starter
> code kits, not finished things, so I'm unsure if I should style anything
> or what to do with images.

I'd suggest not styling anything at all, keep the templates simple
stupid. That will encourage the users to write their own templates,
which is what you want.

This is coming from someone who made the mistake to write the maypole2
templates and had a inbox full of "the templates dont fit into my site"
requests for a while.

All you should provide in your templates is basic logic like how to
iterate over certain resultsets and so on, nothing more.

Regards,
Danijel "gabb" Milicevic