[Catalyst] Dumb CDBI question

Philip Edelbrock phil at edgedesign.us
Tue Aug 30 01:44:15 CEST 2005

Ack!  Answered my own question by looking at CDBI::Generic.  There's
"constraint" and "exclude".  E.g.:

# M/CDBI.pm
__PACKAGE__->config(
     dsn           => 'dbi:Pg:dbname=mydb',
     user          => 'apache',
     password      => '4321',
     constraint    => 'mytable',
     exclude       => 'mytable2',
     options       => { AutoCommit => 1},
     relationships => 1,
     additional_base_classes => [qw/Class::DBI::FromForm
Class::DBI::AsForm/],
);

BTW- for Pg, I wonder why we can't just use the "oid" as the primary key
when a user-defined one isn't available?

Thanks!

Phil