[Catalyst] Dumb CDBI question

Philip Edelbrock phil at netroedge.com
Tue Aug 30 01:01:50 CEST 2005

OK, I'm just playing around and know enough to be dangerous.

I wanted to try making a simple CRUDS type system on a legacy database.
  I only want to deal with just one table right now, but my app is
getting hung up on the first table it sees and dying because it does not
have a primary key.

What's the best way to make my app just look at a table or two that I
care about (which have primary keys and should be otherwise fine for
basic CDBI)?  Do I need to move to something like CDBI::Sweet?

Thanks!

Phil