[Catalyst] REDIRECT_URL support

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 13:14:48 CET 2005

Regarding the $ENV{REDIRECT_URL} support which was added in svn
revision 2229 and removed in revision 2322 due to of lack of tests.

I have a patch here which implements it *correctly*.

Could someone suggest how I could implement tests, considering whether
or not the ENV value is set depends on the webserver config?

For the local test server setup by Engine/HTTP.pm - is it possible to
manually set ENV values which Catalyst will see?

In which case, is it good enough to just use values for known url
combinations and test on them?

Cheers,
Carl