[Catalyst] REDIRECT_URL support

Andy Grundman andy at hybridized.org
Fri Dec 2 14:50:56 CET 2005

Carl Franks wrote:
> Regarding the $ENV{REDIRECT_URL} support which was added in svn
> revision 2229 and removed in revision 2322 due to of lack of tests.
>
> I have a patch here which implements it *correctly*.
>
> Could someone suggest how I could implement tests, considering whether
> or not the ENV value is set depends on the webserver config?
>
> For the local test server setup by Engine/HTTP.pm - is it possible to
> manually set ENV values which Catalyst will see?

Thanks.  For testing, we just need a set of Apache config directives
which run the TestApp using a RewriteRule.  I couldn't get it to work
the other day when I tried to set it up, so I removed the patch.  See
t/conf/extra.conf.in and t/optional_apache-cgi.pl for the current CGI
test setup.

If you can send your working config I can take it from there.

-Andy