[Catalyst] Catalyst + Ajax

Andreas Marienborg omega at palle.net
Fri Dec 2 13:23:12 CET 2005

The things I use it for, is DnD deletion of files for instance
DnD moving of stuff
cause the catalyst-action you do, can do stuff, like adding a user to
a blog (ref Agave), deleting a row in a table, adding a tag, removing
a tag.

Theres plenty of stuff that can be done, but if you want any of it to
do anything to the UI, the onDrop is probably the right place to do
it (thats where I do element.remove when I use it for dnd deletion
for instance).

andreas